Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which banks provide 'Buy to Let' mortgages?

Options
  • 26-11-2014 5:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for a buy to let mortgage. I presumed I was i a very good and stable position with AIB (my bank) but I'm told now they are not happy with my details. Their calculation method seems ridiculous to me and I'm in finance. I won't go into figures but I was looking for a relatively small mortgage <100k and had a large deposit.
    Which banks are providing buy to let mortgages?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 kel1

In my experience Ulster bank are the best to go to to get a buy to let mortgage. I messed about with AIB for ages trying to get one .Initially they said i was suitable but after going through all the effort of getting statements salary certs etc. i was refused . Bank Of Ireland are open to it but only lending on a very limited basis. Ulster Bank will lend 75% of property value in major cities and 50% elsewhere. I was initially a customer of UB but i don't know if this was a benefit in being approved. Best of luck.

Advertisement