Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FX Payment to Peru

Options
  • 26-11-2014 5:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hi,
    I am looking to make a payment to a bank in Peru. I can see that this is not possible through B365 as Peru is not available as a country in which a payee can reside when registering a new beneficiary. Is the alternative to make the payment in-branch?

Thanks,
    Rob

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Janet

Hi,
    I am looking to make a payment to a bank in Peru. I can see that this is not possible through B365 as Peru is not available as a country in which a payee can reside when registering a new beneficiary. Is the alternative to make the payment in-branch?

Thanks,
    Rob
    Hi SenorCarlsberg, 

Thanks for the post.

Yes, this is possible to do in your branch, you will need BIC and IBAN details for the account holder.

Here's a link to fees and charges associated with international transactions.

Janette

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Raf75

Hi,

does it apply for business customers ?  

Thanks,
    Raf

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

Raf75 wrote: »
    Hi,

does it apply for business customers ?  

Thanks,
    Raf
    Hi Raf75,

Thanks for your post.

Yes, you can also make an international transfer in the branch if you have a Business account. Charges can be found here

Let me know if you need help with anything else.

Thanks

Nicola

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Raf75

Thanks.

Assuming I have to make transfer of 30000 USD from my EUR account and today's FX.

How much will cost and how much EUR will leave my aacccount?

thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

Raf75 wrote: »
    Thanks.

Assuming I have to make transfer of 30000 USD from my EUR account and today's FX.

How much will cost and how much EUR will leave my aacccount?

thanks
    Hi Raf75,

Thanks for your post.

The charge applied will depend on how you are making the payment (in branch or through Business online) it will also depend on the type of payment you choose, interpay plus or interpay express.

Daily foreign exchange rates are listed here

All of the relevant charges can be found in the brochure and your branch can confirm for you what charge will apply when you are making the payment.

Thanks

Nicola

• Advertisement
Advertisement