Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ICS to BOI

Options
  • 26-11-2014 6:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭

Hello,

I was recently moved from ICS mortage to BOI.  How do I go about viewing my mortgage account online like I could with ICS.  I am not a BOI customer but my partner is and its a joint mortgage.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi Richard tea,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards. 

Previously with ICS Mortgages, these would have only been available to view online on the ICS Mortgage website. It would not be possible at the moment to add your mortgage to view online 365 Online. We will let our customers know of any updates should this change in the future.

Please let us know if you need help with any other query.

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Hi Sarah, 

Can you share any kind of roadmap for the integration of this into the BOI systems? I like to be able to keep track of my mortgage account, having to ring up a call centre a couple of times a month just to get a balance is a complete pain. Presumably BOI mortgage customers can view their mortgages in 365online, so migrating ICS accounts across shouldn't be a huge job.

Is it planned to make these accounts visible in the next 3 months? 6?

seamus wrote: »
    Hi Sarah, 

Can you share any kind of roadmap for the integration of this into the BOI systems? I like to be able to keep track of my mortgage account, having to ring up a call centre a couple of times a month just to get a balance is a complete pain. Presumably BOI mortgage customers can view their mortgages in 365online, so migrating ICS accounts across shouldn't be a huge job.

Hi Seamus,

Thanks for your post. 

We don't have any further information on this as of yet. If we receive an update on this we will be sure to update you here as soon as we do. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 5 wired90

Hi Sarah, 

Hi Seamus,

Thanks for your post. 

We don't have any further information on this as of yet. If we receive an update on this we will be sure to update you here as soon as we do. 

Thanks,
    Sarah
    Still waiting for this to be implemented after nearly six months. After speaking to a BOI customer service rep on the phone today I doubt there are even plans to resolve this issue. She had no idea what I was talking about. If BOI reps are still checking these boards can someone please provide an update on this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Janet

wired90 wrote: »
    Hi Sarah, 

Hi Seamus,

Thanks for your post. 

Thanks,
    Sarah
    Still waiting for this to be implemented after nearly six months. After speaking to a BOI customer service rep on the phone today I doubt there are even plans to resolve this issue. She had no idea what I was talking about. If BOI reps are still checking these boards can someone please provide an update on this.
    Hi wired90, 

Thanks for your post.

To clarify what options are available, to view your mortgage online; please contact our Mortgage Team on 01 - 6113000, select option 3 and then option 1. 

As we have no time frame as to when ICS mortgages will be viewable on Banking 365 online.

Janette

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 empmaximo

Please add this feature to 365 - Its very helpful. Its not that this a new feature, its a feature that has been taken away from all those previous ICS account holders. 

Is it acknowledged beyond front line BOI reps that this is an issue?

Both ICS and yourmortgagemanager.ie are no longer working.

empmaximo wrote: »
    Please add this feature to 365 - Its very helpful. Its not that this a new feature, its a feature that has been taken away from all those previous ICS account holders. 

Hi empmaximo,

Thanks for your post.

Mymortgagemanager.ie should now be operating as normal and you can log into your account. Apologies for any inconvenience caused. 

If we can help with any other query please let us know.

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 2 empmaximo

Hi empmaximo,

Thanks for your post.

Mymortgagemanager.ie should now be operating as normal and you can log into your account. Apologies for any inconvenience caused. 

Thanks,
    Sarah
    Hi,

I am having issues with my password and now my account is locked on mymortgagemanager.ie . How do I reset? There are no instructions!

Mark 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Janet

Hi empmaximo,

Thanks for your post.

Thanks,
    Sarah
    Hi,

I am having issues with my password and now my account is locked on mymortgagemanager.ie . How do I reset? There are no instructions!

Mark 
    Hi Mark, 

Thanks for your post.

To reset your mortgage manager password please call BOI mortgages on 01-6113000 and speak with a colleague about resting your password.

Janette

• Registered Users Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭Richard tea

So any update?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kathryne

Hi Richard Tea,

Thanks for linking back in with us.

With ICS Mortgage accounts it is not possible to add and view within our 365 Online site.

It would be best to link in with our mortgage team (016113333). An advisor will have access to your mortgage and can confirm options that may be available to you.

Many thanks,
    Kat

Advertisement