Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Personalised Books

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

I've got that lost my name book for my nephew. It looks really good in real life too. It's a bit pricey though. Approx 25€with postage. It does look really well.

Starstories.ie have some lovely options too.

I love books so to me it's a great present.

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭theLuggage

Someone I know got one and said it was well worth it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,251 ✭✭✭cyning

I have that lost my name book for my daughter too and I love it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

Thanks a mill guys, I love books too so I thought it'd be a good present but ya don't know what others will think!

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭ene

I got that book for my God daughters first birthday! It's a really lovely book that will last them for years and it's nice for grown ups too read is well as its quite witty! I would have no issues recommending it for a present! If I ever have another child to buy for this would be top of the list for a presemt!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭rainemac

That lost my name book sounds lovely! I also ordered from star stories in the past and they were nice books but that one sounds nicer cos the kid kinda gets a surprise as he starts to recognise the letters of his name.

Advertisement