Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question on Named Driving Experience

Options
  • 27-11-2014 1:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hi,

I passed my driving test on the 25/11/14 and am looking at buying my first car in the near future so have been looking at quotes mainly online.

I have no claims named driving experience on my parents car. The problem is I have only been insured since the 29/07/14 so when filling out the online form I don't know if i should put 0 or 1 years under no-claims driving experience on someone elses policy.

Thank you in advance,

Andy

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 235 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Sean

andym16 wrote: »
    Hi,

I passed my driving test on the 25/11/14 and am looking at buying my first car in the near future so have been looking at quotes mainly online.

I have no claims named driving experience on my parents car. The problem is I have only been insured since the 29/07/14 so when filling out the online form I don't know if i should put 0 or 1 years under no-claims driving experience on someone elses policy.

Thank you in advance,

Andy

[font=Garamond", "serif]Hi Andym16[/font]

[font=Garamond", "serif] [/font]

[font=Garamond", "serif]We would only accept a Named Driving Experience if you have been a named driver on another private car or company car policy for a full 12 months. You would have to input on our website that you have 0 year’s Named Driving Experience. If you want to PM me your details I can arrange for someone from our Sales department to contact you and provide you with a quotation.[/font]

[font=Garamond", "serif] [/font]

[font=Garamond", "serif]Regards[/font]

[font=Garamond", "serif]Seán[/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 18 andym16

That's perfect and kind of what I thought but was just looking for clarification. Not in a position to buy anything yet but thanks for the quick reply.

Advertisement