Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Updates on Castlebellingham CBM1_003

Options
  • 27-11-2014 11:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭

Hi Just looking to see if there is any updates on Castlebellingham CBM1_003 cabinet going live.
    Thanks Ray

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

raytaxi wrote: »
    Hi Just looking to see if there is any updates on Castlebellingham CBM1_003 cabinet going live.
    Thanks Ray
    Hi raytaxi

There is indeed a provisional date for launch in January although it is subject to change.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭raytaxi

Thanks Ray
    Hi raytaxi

There is indeed a provisional date for launch in January although it is subject to change.

Thanks
    Al
    Hi 
    My line is now coming up as live online, tried to order on the phone last saturday was told I was not in fibre area, then was told I was  too soon. Can you tell me when I can order eFibre ?

Thanks Ray
    Hi raytaxi

Thanks
    Al
    Hi 
    My line is now coming up as live online, tried to order on the phone last saturday was told I was not in fibre area, then was told I was  too soon. Can you tell me when I can order eFibre ?
    Hi raytaxi

If you would like to PM me your land line number I will look in to this further for you.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭raytaxi

Thanks Ray
    Hi raytaxi

Thanks
    Al
    Hi 
    Hi raytaxi

If you would like to PM me your land line number I will look in to this further for you.

Thanks
    Al
    Thanks For the call today Alan have a date now :)

Thanks Ray
    Hi raytaxi

Thanks
    Al
    Hi 
    Hi raytaxi

Thanks
    Al
    Thanks For the call today Alan have a date now :)
    You're more than welcome Ray ;)

Al

• Advertisement
Advertisement