Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

xbox one + FIFA 15 deals

Options
  • 27-11-2014 11:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,351 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,

Looking to get a xbox one + Fifa 15 for Christmas for my 9 year old.

The best deal that I can see is €399 from the usual sources; Smyths, Gamestop.

There are a couple of good deals on Amazon but the sterling conversion is killing them altogether.

Has anyone seen any better deals out there?

Many thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 frizzylizzy

Seems to be that price everywhere but tomorrow you might get it a bit cheaper, Black Friday ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,351 ✭✭✭PGE1970

Seems to be that price everywhere but tomorrow you might get it a bit cheaper, Black Friday ;)

Thanks Lizzy; pardon my naivete but is Black Friday not just USA?

Should I look anywhere in particular?

Thanks again!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 frizzylizzy

That's exactly what I thought, Ireland & UK are getting in on the act now too. I was out shopping last weekend for washing machine, dishwasher & xbox one - I was advised to wait till tomorrow 28th by each store I was in, seemingly they all have online deals just like Black Friday, mostly online but some also have deals in store I was told.
    Harvey norman, Currys, usual really, Gamestop, amazon.....

Advertisement