Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Metal EBB Pistol

Options
  • 27-11-2014 11:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Is there anywhere that sells full metal electric blowback pistols, if such a thing even exists? Or even an electric revolver?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Adzski

Hello.

Didn't find any useable EBB's when I was looking for an AEP. (and no revolvers)

All appear to be 'toys', lower fps run by 4 x AAA batteries ;-)

Ended up buying a TM G18c, which I have been more than happy with :-)

Cheers,

Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭ShRT

Closest you will find I think will be the G&G Firehawk. You may be able to modify it further to turn it into more of an M4 pistol.
    The issue with blowback in an electric pistol is that it would require extra gearing and therefore add extra bulk. You can hide that in a rifle but not in a pistol.

G&G use pneumatic blowback in the rifles but you wouldn't be able to use that system in a pistol as it wouldn't have enough power to rack back the slide - esp as aep's use a lower power gearbox.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Adzski

The Firehawk isn't an EBB though is it?

So just a small AEG ??

Advertisement