Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Regulations governing circus animals.

• 27-11-2014 11:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 854 ✭✭✭

I'm trying to find the regulations that cover things like shelter, travelling conditions and exercise areas for animal act circuses.
    Are they the same as the zoo regulations? I have trawled through the agriculture.gov site but without much success.
    This is part of a project for a CSPE class, and I'd like to be able to condense the relevant regulations into a manageable form so they will be able to use solid information in making an objection to animal act circus in their town.
    Even if I just knew the minimum cage size for big cats, or the number of the weeks of the year they can spend on tour, I'd have something concrete to give them
    Should I post this in the legal forum?

Advertisement