Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Station cash x2 this Friday only!

Options
  • 27-11-2014 11:55am
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,317 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Not strictly speaking relating to one specific MMO but Station cash is doubled (2x SC) for the first time in 18 months from SoE. Hence if you're currently playing / intending to pay Everquest/Everquest 2/Everquest Next/Planetside 2 it may be worth considering going for it as it's going to be a very long time until it comes again.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭salamanca22

Nice, I remember right before they removed the ability to buy premium accounts with SC they had a triple cash day. I must of spent €100 as I was big into DCUO at the time. Still have about €50 worth of SC on that account :P

Advertisement