Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Failed transactions still showing on my account.

Options
  • 27-11-2014 2:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

Hiya there, I recently attempted to make an online purchase but it failed and so, it was not processed. 
    However, these two attempts were deducted from my current account and have been left withy very little funds. 
    Could someone please rectify this for me:

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi nirzenra,

Thank you for contacting us on Boards. 

This may be shadow posting which occurs when a transaction is cancelled or voided after we have authorised it. It can take five working days to correct on the system and be removed from your account. Please check your account after five working days and if this hasn't adjusted on your account, please contact the retailer directly.

Please let us know if you need help with any other query.

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭nirzenra

Hi nirzenra,

This may be shadow posting which occurs when a transaction is cancelled or voided after we have authorised it. It can take five working days to correct on the system and be removed from your account. Please check your account after five working days and if this hasn't adjusted on your account, please contact the retailer directly.

Thanks,
    Sarah
    Is there any way of reducing the wait as it has left me with very little funds as I have said? :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

nirzenra wrote: »
    Hi nirzenra,

Thanks,
    Sarah
    Is there any way of reducing the wait as it has left me with very little funds as I have said? :/
    Hi nirzenra,

It would not be possible to speed up this process unfortunately. Please you contact the retailer if this does not update on your account and they should be able to investigate this. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement