Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

MotoGP videopass offer.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 896 ✭✭✭blu3r0ri0n

CJhaughey wrote: »
    I don't know about the rest of you but over the off season I sometimes want to watch some racing.
    This offer is pretty cheap way of watching this years racing for 0.99c
    http://us3.campaign-archive2.com/?u=828d05dc5f4c88573aeb98365&id=b395edb647&e=3b8894535c

Great find, thanks!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 677 ✭✭✭M450

Aw I tried installing the app and found out it's just for tablets, and one of the reviews mentions it doesn't have Chromecast support, would have been sweet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

M450 wrote: »
    Aw I tried installing the app and found out it's just for tablets, and one of the reviews mentions it doesn't have Chromecast support, would have been sweet
    Says on the site:Access every MotoGP™ race via your PC, Mac, Smartphone or tablet and via specific applications for iPad and Android tablets.?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 677 ✭✭✭M450

Yeah I guess you gotta use the website unless you have a tablet, then you can use the app

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,373 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

CJhaughey wrote: »
    This offer is pretty cheap way of watching this years racing for 0.99c

All of their archive from 1992 on as well.

Scrap the cap!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

This is a step in the right direction for Dorna. They really have to promote the sport by allowing better access to the historical racing.
    Its history and allowing people to see how good some of the early racing was and compare it to today could do a lot for viewership outside of Spain/Italy and to a lesser extent France.

Advertisement