Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Un De Sceaux today

Options
  • 27-11-2014 2:18pm

Looked like he was going to win the race well when he came down. Looked like the landing gear didnt come out/slipped.

Would you be put off by it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

I'd have to watch the replay, but im never put off by a fall. It happens.

If they really thought he was a CH he could be a serious prospect over fences.

Im worried he needs soft ground though.

I've watched it a few times Slattsy. It looks like he just got close to it, brushed the top and failed to get the landing gear out quickly enough.

I agree with you. He is top drawer and wouldn't be put off by it one bit. I also think he will learn alot from today. I wouldn't mind having a leg of him.... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Shemale

In one word "no" (why do people say this, its clearly in four words no, dont want to break convention!)

Advertisement