Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Customer service ???

Options
  • 27-11-2014 2:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭

01 611 3333.. Called this number this morning and spoke to a rep who said he couldn't help me eith my issue and that I nerded to call 01 611 3333,I explained that was the number I had just called and was told to call it again and not select any of the options and wait???? Phone rang for a long time and no answer ???Had to leave for work ! Very poor customer service.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi Triboro,

Thank you for contacting us on Boards.

Sorry to hear you are unhappy and that you did not receive the assistance you needed.

The number 01 611 3333 is our Mortgage department, is this the department you were looking to speak to? When you hold the line on this number and don't select an option, you will be connected to a representative after a short wait. Apologies that this was not the case when you called earlier.

Please let us know if you need help with any other query.

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭Triboro

Yes that was the number i was given on a letter from BOI, I had to call it twice and still did not get the assistance required.
    Anyone is prepared for a short wait but that was not the case here! How many times is a customer expected to call??
    Where is the customer service in that? I would have thought the first person I spoke to could have put me through instead of giving me back the same number i had just called!!!! Not good enough!

Hi Triboro,

Thanks for your reply.

Sorry to hear you could not get through and we'd like to help resolve this for you.

If you would like to send us a private message we can arrange a call back from our Mortgage team. Please include your name, a contact number, and your account holding branch. You do not need to include any account numbers in the private message.

To send a private message, please click on the link in my signature below. Please ensure you have private messaging enabled and that you have signatures set to display in you Boards control panel settings.

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭Triboro

No thanks, I will not be posting my personal information?? I have returned letter with a contact number to BOI.
    You can use this as feedback to the relevant department and improve your 'customer service' !

Hi Triboro,

We're sorry for the difficulties you experienced. We will ensure to pass on your feedback and if you do change your mind for a call back, please do not hesitate to send us a private message and we will be happy to arrange this. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Advertisement
Advertisement