Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

10% off ink/toner at ink123.ie (formerly Ink Maestro) through 3 Dec

Options
  • 27-11-2014 2:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭

Not a big discount but I figure anything will help when it comes to ink. I bought a laser printer from them earlier this year along with a generic toner cartridge for same. Their prices were considerably less than the competition.

They sell office supplies other than ink, but I think the 10% off is only on ink and toner.
    Our annual Winter 10%-off-for-10-days deal has just started!
    It applies to our entire range of generic consumables and runs from now until 23.59 on 30/11.

The delivery charge is reduced to a flat rate of €2.50 for the same period too.

No coupons or special codes needed, just click the below, find your product and you’ll see the reduced prices right there!

Click HERE to avail of the discounts
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,102 ✭✭✭✭rob316

There generic stuff is seriously over priced.

I bought a Hp compatible toner CE285A from them a while back for about €43 inc vat delivered, I shopped around the last time and this crowd www.ezoffice.ie were only €25 inc vat delivered for the same thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭leck

When I first bought from 123ink, I based my decision on the much lower cost of a printer, I suppose I just ordered the toner from them too for convenience.

In March I bought this printer Brother DCP-7055W Mono Laser for 119.50. Same printer is now 220.92 at EZoffice.

I see that the compatible toner would have been cheaper at EZoffice:

TN-2010 @ EZoffice - 20.90 + 3.95 delivery = 24.85
    TN-2010 @ 123ink - 22.95 + 2.50 delivery = 25.45

Although they are different brands of generic cartridges and there is no indication on the EZoffice site of the page yield on theirs.

Advertisement