Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

XB1 week 8 Results

• 27-11-2014 2:26pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Browns beat the cpu raiders pretty handily but thats not the talking point of the game.
    Brian Hoyer was starting at QB as Manziel had broke his ribs in the previous game and was out for 5 weeks.Hoyer had a pretty good game until the 4th quarter when he was nailed,shoulder tear,out for 5 weeks,in comes Billy Cundiff to play out the game as QB(although he never threw it).

I see there's a "player can return from IR" bit in the injury section but I'm not sure how it works so I probably put Hoyer there as he's out for longer.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Eagles beat Cardinals but more importantly, FINALLLLLY!!!! I BEAT GIFFNEY!!!

;)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Calling it a day with the one version of this game.

Brady injured, 3 others before the game.

Mariani injured for 4 weeks
    Amendola Injured for 5 weeks
    Chung injured for 2 weeks
    Vereen out for the game

Just not bloody enjoyable

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Nelbert

Packers beat the autopiloting saints with a FG as time expired. Numerous muffed kickoff returns by saints returner could not be capitalised on by the Packers however Cobb put the Packers in good field position on pretty much every return.

The saints two young receivers are tough to keep covered.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,136 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Calling it a day with the one version of this game.

Brady injured, 3 others before the game.

Mariani injured for 4 weeks
    Amendola Injured for 5 weeks
    Chung injured for 2 weeks
    Vereen out for the game

Just not bloody enjoyable

sorry to hear that, Is it just all the injuries that has you leaving? Has everyone been having the same problem?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Injuries - Overpowered Qbs
    The fact you cannot make a sharp turn with a ball carrier, though i think thats the controller more than the game

I enjoy the 360 version more tbh, all of the above along with the baby means i dont have a huge amount of time either

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,136 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

So, you're not lobbying for injuries to be turned off?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,995 ✭✭✭tripperman

adrian522 wrote: »
    sorry to hear that, Is it just all the injuries that has you leaving? Has everyone been having the same problem?

my problem is lag, its was awful the other evening when me and nelbert tryed playing, i had played h2h games before update and no problem, did have a problem before playing perrin it was strict nat, but fixed that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Im with Heli, the run game is muck, you cant cut into a gap, you just run the way the play designs you to run, im not bothered about losing to cpu teams, but their stats get enhanced far quicker then say a human controlled team,

Example: Mario Maningham 27 catches 622 yards 4 TD's for me, stats dropped like a rock in water, Rueban Randle of the Giants, 32 catches 435 yards, 2 TD's, Stats have rocketed up, even Donny Avery's stats have increased on the back of some impressive production of 6 catches for 31 yards on the season so far, then we have the supermen at QB, who Shrugs off tackles, then throws it 80 yards to a guy ive double covered, yet hes all alone, for a TD.

TE, WR, and CB's drop nothing, they've all got superglue hands while mine are laced with butter, me and giffney the other night had i'd say at least 20 dropped catches between us and alot of them were uncontested, they just bat them down, if they could've put the 360 gameplay with the pass rushing of the xbox one in this, this game would be a winner

I am really struggling for interest in playing cpu nearly every week......Rant over

Advertisement