Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Best current deals on IPOD Touch ?

• 27-11-2014 5:13pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,064 ✭✭✭✭

Hi folks,

any suggestions for best prices on these guys ? Looking for 3 of them.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,511 ✭✭✭Heisenberg1

dodzy wrote: »
    Hi folks,

any suggestions for best prices on these guys ? Looking for 3 of them.

I bought one last Christmas cost €240 off amazon found them the cheapest at the time not sure about now but worth a look. I just checked Amazon there selling for £180 each

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,064 ✭✭✭✭dodzy

I bought one last Christmas cost €240 off amazon found them the cheapest at the time not sure about now but worth a look. I just checked Amazon there selling for £180 each

Cheers, PC world selling the 16gb for 189 and 32gb for 239. I'll go with that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,408 ✭✭✭naasrd

Cheers, PC world selling the 16gb for 189 and 32gb for 239. I'll go with that.

Have a look at Argos, they've some decent deals on iPads do I guess they'll have a few on iPods too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Argos have the 64GB for €258 which is the best deal as the €16GB is around €200.

€129 for the 16gb 5th Gen this morning in PC world. Unbelievable price. Grabbed 2. I'm sure it didn't last long.

And gone

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 255 ✭✭DublinBeaker

There was a thread on here yesterday that the 64gb 4th generation was half price in car phone warehouse. Have a look on their site.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

€129 for the 16gb 5th Gen this morning in PC world. Unbelievable price. Grabbed 2. I'm sure it didn't last long.

And gone

AFAIK they're the old iPod 5th Gen without the iSight camera on the back. Apple sold a cheaper 16GB model without any back facing camera for a while, but replaced it with a 16GB model which was identical to the more expensive ones. The camera-less model is discontinued now, I'd pay the extra if it didn't have the camera.

DubDJ wrote: »
    AFAIK they're the old iPod 5th Gen without the iSight camera on the back. Apple sold a cheaper 16GB model without any back facing camera for a while, but replaced it with a 16GB model which was identical to the more expensive ones. The camera-less model is discontinued now, I'd pay the extra if it didn't have the camera.
    Sneaky bastrds. Well spotted DD; you are of course correct.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,484 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

I've had two models of the iPod touch - 2nd and 4th gen. I decided not to upgrade recently and bought an iPad mini instead because the 5th gen model is now over a year old and and unlikely to be replaced. In turn they will upgrade iOS and leave the iPod Touch 5th gen behind as they did my 4th gen model which, while it works perfectly fine, has effectively been rendered obsolete because it's stuck on iOS 6 and the number of apps that run on it dwindles by the day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 480 ✭✭CJmasgrande

Curtis are selling reduced iPods today same as pc world. They can be purchase online at cheap prices til midnight tonight.

Amazing value

• Advertisement
Advertisement