Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dafa airtight tape

Options
  • 27-11-2014 5:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Just wondering if anyone has experience of Dafa air tight tape or Dafa spilt back tape. Seems to be much cheaper than many of the alternatives so that makes me nervous - should I just stick to the Siga tapes? Any advice much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭bertie 56

I never use this tape, but one question : what do you call " much cheaper " ?

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Maxium

Sorry Bertie just seeing this now. The standard tape is something like €15/roll compared to Siga's roll for €25/roll. Same number of meters in roll.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭Curious Geroge

Maxium wrote: »
    Sorry Bertie just seeing this now. The standard tape is something like €15/roll compared to Siga's roll for €25/roll. Same number of meters in roll.

Doubt your getting any of the Siga tapes for less than €35 a roll for windows/doors..

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Maxium

I was talking about their green standard Siga tape being €25 not the Siga tape for windows/doors. The Siga tape for the windows/doors was coming in something like €42/roll while the daffa spilt back tape for windows/doors was coming in at €25/roll.

Advertisement