Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

internet on smartphone vodafone

• 27-11-2014 6:04pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭

Hello, I have a old phone with vodafone billpay £20 a month. And I have a vodafone internet dongle that plugs into my laptop with 15GB /month for around £20/month. So thats around £40/month.
    Can I get a smartphone from vodafone that does the two for a similar price because I'd like to have the internet on the go.:confused: It seems from their website that it costs around £80/month for something similar. Any chance I could just plug the dongle into the phone:D?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭daytob

wait? what? why does it have to be vodafone?
    you can get unlimited calls texts and 15gb data with tesco for 25e a month then just tether the net through the phone

Advertisement