Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ego c twist - looking for advice

Options
  • 27-11-2014 9:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭

Have been using the above 1 year now with t3s clearo. Looking for a change, can anyone recommend something better (no rebuilds etc). Just looking for a defferent handy setup.

Would be grateful for any advice....usually buy from e-smokeireland or Best Shop.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭dball

• Registered Users Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭moonboy52

If ~€65 is a price you would consider then i would go for the iStick / Nautilus starter kit:

http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/product-p/aspireistick.htm

use coupon code - boards for 10% off. add a bottle of juice or 1 more BVC coils to bring it over €65 for free shipping.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,807 ✭✭✭Calibos

I moved on from my ego twist about a year ago to the iTaste VV. The bottom mini USB charging port was a boon compared to the ego. If I forgot to charge I could plug it into my egos USB 3 pin plug charger or into my PC while browsing the internet and vape away while it was charging. However today I received my eleaf iStick. Another variable voltage device with mini USB charging port but with a 2200 mah battery, ie nearly 3 times the capacity of the iTaste. So far so great :D the iTaste VV was about €20 and the eLeaf iStick was €40. There's a thread below this one about the iStick.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Snowshower

Thanks so much to you both...was looking at this here during the wk...Xmas present to me !!

Advertisement