Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

which Software package to use?

Options
  • 27-11-2014 9:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi guys..I run a smallish business with my business partner and Iv been doing all my bookkeeping without a software package. Its time consuming and I do not have an accountant. My business partner keeps losing receipts to so want to invest in a package where we can enter purchase invoices an reciepts in at the end of the day and for general bookkeeping. I have heard people talk about sort my books and xero. Would these be better than sage or whats the difference in the services they provide?...or if I went with sage, anyone have an idea which sage package would best suit my needs?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭Mockba

quickbooks. easy to use .

• Registered Users Posts: 4 MoodyBlues90

Mockba wrote: »
    quickbooks. easy to use .

Is that the main benefit of them?..never heard of quick Books?

It is a very widely used package, that is very easy to use and it will cover everything you need from Stock, Invoices Vat etc.
    I think you can download a trial form axonware.ie

Mockba wrote: »
    It is a very widely used package, that is very easy to use and it will cover everything you need from Stock, Invoices Vat etc.
    I think you can download a trial form axonware.ie

Oh great..so it's better than sage one or sage instant?..

great..so it's better than sage one or sage instant?

I think it is very easy to use, I don't know if it is better.
    But I do know that it will do what you want.

• Advertisement

Thanks for your replies..so it's stored on the cloud then? There's no backing stuff up on the one computer?.and which quick books is it?

Advertisement