Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Payment through SEPA

Options
  • 27-11-2014 11:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭

Hi I want to pay (once off) for a service that I received a couple of weeks ago, the company gave me their SEPA details but I don't see anything on Banking365 on how to transfer the funds to their account.
    Am I missing something?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Payton wrote: »
    Hi I want to pay (once off) for a service that I received a couple of weeks ago, the company gave me their SEPA details but I don't see anything on Banking365 on how to transfer the funds to their account.
    Am I missing something?
    Hi Payton,

Many thanks for contacting us on Boards.

To make a transfer on Bank of Ireland 365 Online, you will first need to register the payee details. Information on this can be found here

Thanks

Billy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭Payton

Thank you, I'd rather not register as it's a once of payment and won't be useing again. I'll go to the local back to get it sorted .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Payton wrote: »
    Thank you, I'd rather not register as it's a once of payment and won't be useing again. I'll go to the local back to get it sorted .
    Hi Payton,

The branch would not usually process a transfer that can be made online. It may be possible to make a Same Day Money Transfer (SDMT) in branch however this would depend on the amount to be transferred and there are charges for this. The best thing to do is to call your local branch and speak to an adviser. A full list of branch contact numbers can be found here

Thanks

Billy

Advertisement