Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bohemian FC 2015 Thread

124»

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,798 Mod ✭✭✭✭artanevilla

byrneg28 wrote: »
    I've never really supported Irish domestic football before and I really want to support a local club this year. I'm from Artane, there'll be no problem buying a season ticket and supporting the team I'm guessing next year?

Been supporting from Artane for 20 odd years, you'll be grand!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭BOHtox

And we can add Lee Steacy to the squad from next year. Solid young keeper who's brought a few of his mates to the matches too a few times when Deano was injured. We're two short of having a full 18 (11 + 7 subs). Shaping up very nicely and it's not even Christmas... Not even December.

Squad:
    Dean Delany GK
    Lee Steacy GK

Derek Pender RB
    Dano Byrne CB
    Derek Prendergast CB
    Stephen Best CB
    Lorcan Fitzgerald LB

Keith Buckley RM/CM
    Paddy Kavanagh RM/CAM
    Roberto Lopes CM/CB/RB
    Eoin Wearen CM/CB
    Ayman Ben Mohamed LM
    Adam Evans LM//ST

Ismahil Akinade ST
    Kurtis Byrne ST/CAM
    Jake Kelly ST/LM/CAM

1 striker, 1-2cms, 1cb and 1 rb and I think we could be okay.
    Still think Anto and Marc Griffin could do a job for us if we keep them.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Kinda sad to see Moore leave, was a good servant to the club when we were at our lowest. Ultimately he never really kicked on and now our ambitions are surpassing his ability. Hopefully a move will reinvigorate him and he'll do well elsewhere.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭Nesta99

Do any of you have any reservations on Akinade's past erm indescretions? I have to ask too if he were a Shamrock Rovers players, for etc, would Bohs fans turn a blind eye?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

Nesta99 wrote: »
    Do any of you have any reservations on Akinade's past erm indescretions? I have to ask too if he were a Shamrock Rovers players, for etc, would Bohs fans turn a blind eye?

Seems the conviction is about to be overturned. The main reason we gave him a chance in the first place is because those wheels were in motion. I do think some leeway has to be given for a 15 year old offender that turns things around as well.

Plenty of Bohs fans not happy with it though. No point asking what if he was Rovers, think it's clear that we'd be slagging a Rovers player off if we found out he robbed something when he was 6.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭simonw

BOHtox wrote: »
    1 striker, 1-2cms, 1cb and 1 rb and I think we could be okay.
    Still think Anto and Marc Griffin could do a job for us if we keep them.

I hope we get someone a bit taller than that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭BOHtox

simonw wrote: »
    I hope we get someone a bit taller than that

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Thoughts on Quigley lads? Fantastic talent but been quite some time since hes shown it consistently. Can see why Long is trying him but hope he isn't a disruptive presence in the team.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,694 Mod ✭✭✭✭dfx-

Closed as per OP request.

2016 thread here:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057537641

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement