Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Should I get a final bill

Options
  • 28-11-2014 6:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭

I switched provider a few months ago and never got a final bill from eircom. I would imagine I am due a refund as you are bill a month in advance on the package.  I have tried calling but give up after 15 mins on hold. Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

AMCCORK wrote: »
    I switched provider a few months ago and never got a final bill from eircom. I would imagine I am due a refund as you are bill a month in advance on the package.  I have tried calling but give up after 15 mins on hold. Thanks.
    Hi AMCCORK

I'll be able to confirm this for you if you would like to PM me your eircom account number

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭AMCCORK

Hi there, I did PM the account number any update?

Hi there, I did PM the account number any update?
    Hi AMCCORK

A final bill was sent on the 24/9 showing a credit of €1.27 which should have reached you by cheque by now - have you received this cheque yet?

Thanks
    Al

I never got the bill which is strange as have received every other bill could it be resent so I can check it please? The credit would seem a bit low and no haven't received a cheque either .
    Thanks
    Angela

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭eircom: Aisling

Hi AMCCORK

Would you like to PM me yout account no & I will look into this for you.

Thanks
    Ash

• Advertisement

Hi Ash,
    I pm Alan with no. He said bill issued and chq sent for 1.25. I never received either and asked for a copy bill so I could check it as it seems low. I was paying €60 per month and switched half way through the month. Do you need me to send account number again? Tkx A

Hi Ash,
    I pm Alan with no. He said bill issued and chq sent for 1.25. I never received either and asked for a copy bill so I could check it as it seems low. I was paying €60 per month and switched half way through the month. Do you need me to send account number again? Tkx A
    Hi AMCCORK

The line, broadband & package are charged separately upon closure, here's a breakdown

Broadband charged from 18/9 to 27/9= €9.84 ex vat
    Phone line charged from 18/9 to 27/9 = €6.90 ex vat

Total in credit is €16.76

However calls were made to the total of €6.66 ex vat bring the amount in credit to €10.08 ex vat and a subsequent charge for ceasing the voice plan subscription of €9.04 bring the total to an amount in credit of -€1.27

Thanks
    Al

Hi AMCCORK

The line, broadband & package are charged separately upon closure, here's a breakdown

However calls were made to the total of €6.66 ex vat bring the amount in credit to €10.08 ex vat and a subsequent charge for ceasing the voice plan subscription of €9.04 bring the total to an amount in credit of -€1.27

Thanks
    Al
    Hi Al,
    Why was I not sent a bill? Why is the credit not a proportion of the month ? What is the cease charge as I was not in contract?
    Thanks
    Angela

Hi AMCCORK

Thanks
    Al
    Hi Al,
    Why was I not sent a bill? Why is the credit not a proportion of the month ? What is the cease charge as I was not in contract?
    Thanks
    Angela
    Hi AMCCORK

I can confirm that the bill was posted to you on the 24th of September, I do not know why you you don't have it but I can confirm it was definitely posted - if you would like me to email you a PDF copy please PM me your email address.

There were no cease charges - just charges up to the date of when you move provider (18/9) The bill itself and credit breakdown I included in my previous post reflects the rebate.

Al

Hi AMCCORK

I can confirm that the bill was posted to you on the 24th of September, I do not know why you you don't have it but I can confirm it was definitely posted - if you would like me to email you a PDF copy please PM me your email address.

There were no cease charges - just charges up to the date of when you move provider (18/9) The bill itself and credit breakdown I included in my previous post reflects the rebate.

Al

Ok I will PM email address strange I haven't received the bill. You mention a subsequent cease call charge that's what I was asking about.
    Thanks
    Angela

• Advertisement

Hi AMCCORK

Al

Ok I will PM email address strange I haven't received the bill. You mention a subsequent cease call charge that's what I was asking about.
    Thanks
    Angela
    Apologies for the delays AMCCORK

I'll email you your bill soon

Thanks
    Al

Hi I still have not received this bill and I would like to know what the cease call charge is. Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Hi I still have not received this bill and I would like to know what the cease call charge is. Thanks
    Hi AMCCORK
    Al is off today, but back tomorrow, I will see if he was able to mail this as advised above. We can have this re-sent to you with cease call charge.
    Tony

Hi AMCCORK
    Al is off today, but back tomorrow, I will see if he was able to mail this as advised above. We can have this re-sent to you with cease call charge.
    Tony

Thanks What is the cease call charge? I was not in contract. Thanks Angela

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Hi AMCCORK
    Tony

Thanks What is the cease call charge? I was not in contract. Thanks Angela
    Hi Angela, if not in contract then there is no early cease charge, I presume this is what you were asking for above?
    Tony

Hi Angela, if not in contract then there is no early cease charge, I presume this is what you were asking for above?
    Tony

Hi tony,
    Yes I felt j should be due a refund. I never received a final bill and have requested same through this forum. As you can see in the break down of the final bill that I never received there is a cease call charge. This is why I have been asking for the bill so that I can query this. Thanks Angela

Any update? Is there any way to get this bill.  I believe it may be incorrect from what you say above a and I need the bill to query it. 

Any update? Is there any way to get this bill.  I believe it may be incorrect from what you say above a and I need the bill to query it. 
    Hello AMCCORK

My sincerest apologies for the delays, the email should be in your inbox now

Thanks
    Al

Hello AMCCORK

My sincerest apologies for the delays, the email should be in your inbox now

Thanks
    Al

Thanks I have received this now. I will get the previous bill to calculate the credit but what is the voice plan subscription charge?

Advertisement