Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tottenham v Everton

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,334 ✭✭✭positivenote

I still have a lot of time for Dier. Hopefully he gets a few games at CB.

for me its going to be verts and the ever improving fazio, who is beginning to get to grips with the pace of the league as the games go by. They could be a decent partnership now that Kaboul has gone all weird when he sided with Ade in the dressing room confrontation with Kane.

I'll say one thing for Fazio he's a bloody big lad!! Towering figure in defence hopefully but needs to be a bit more careful about waving at Levy when crosses come in (the possible penalty against Everton).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭mushykeogh

Kaboul has gone all weird when he sided with Ade in the dressing room confrontation with Kane.

Did i miss some tabloid rumours somewhere along the way? Whats this all about?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

mushykeogh wrote: »

Never heard it either

Never heard it either

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Devo from Dublin

Ive liked from Fazio from the get go.
    Someone on here was banging on about getting to big Serbians in.....
    Whats wrong with a big strong dirty Argentinian?
    He has previous with Costa from last season too.
    Wouldve loving to see them two square up tomorrow.
    Must say was pleased for Lennon.
    Seemed like yonks since i shouted at the telly to a spurs player to "go on".... ie picking the ball up and running...then Harry doing it too!!

There's an ITK report that there was some big confrontation after the Stoke game. Must be some truth in it because Adebayor and Kaboul haven't been seen since!

There's an ITK report that there was some big confrontation after the Stoke game. Must be some truth in it because Adebayor and Kaboul haven't been seen since!

captain and vice captain :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,917 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

I heard this also, supposedly Lennon was involved. Due to the hard training regime apparently. It's sounds like a load of auld cobblers. Kaboul was on the bench on Sunday, Lennon played.

Maybe Ade had some dealing it in, guys up to his neck in bad juju as is.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,744 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

for me its going to be verts and the ever improving fazio, who is beginning to get to grips with the pace of the league as the games go by.

I tried to post this from my phone last week

http://sportwitness.ning.com/forum/topics/fazio-move-to-tottenham-causing-uproar-in-sevilla

I'll be honest, when I read the story last week, my first thought was to to send him back and see if we can get our money back but maybe he aint so bad after all ...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,334 ✭✭✭positivenote

Ive heard that following the Stoke game, maybe during training the following week, Kane, Bentaleb and few of the younger chaps put it to Ade that he wasn't putting the effort in, this developed into a confrontation whereby Kaboul and Lennon sided with Ade. Kaboul then went to Poch as captain but was told that Kane et al. was right and that alot more was expected from the likes of him, ade and lennon. Since then Lennon has put in the effort but Ade hasn't and as a result was told by those above Poch that he'd be let go the way BAE has gone if he didn't get on-board with what Poch was demanding.
    My two cents on this no doubt exaggerated rumor is that we have a decent young crew that are willing to put in the efforts to get the performances Poch is demanding, and the older generation of freeloaders have been told to tow the line or f*ck off. If true its a good thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭DubPerryman

Not sure about all the sudden Vlad love.
    Granted he did well against Stoke. Hopefully he can push on.

I still have a lot of time for Dier. Hopefully he gets a few games at CB.

Dier looks like he has the potential to be a good centre back.

Though I think Vlad is looking like the most suitable deputy for Kyle Walker. He outshines Dier and Naughton in the position and has only played two games there!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭DubPerryman

All I'll say is, regardless of what went on, Lennon was back to his best on Sunday! It was a delight to watch.

Advertisement