If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Subwoofer

Options
  • 28-11-2014 10:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Hi, 

Am looking for a subwoofer to compliment my pair of Monitor Audio MR1 speakers (also purchased from Richer Sounds).

I guess my first instinct would be to look at the Monitor Audio MRW10 as it matches with my bookshelf speakers, but £300 is a bit on the high side imo.

Any suggestions?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,283 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

vonny232 wrote: »
    Hi, 

Am looking for a subwoofer to compliment my pair of Monitor Audio MR1 speakers (also purchased from Richer Sounds).

I guess my first instinct would be to look at the Monitor Audio MRW10 as it matches with my bookshelf speakers, but £300 is a bit on the high side imo.

Any suggestions?
    Hi Vonny232.

Thanks for coming back to us. Apologies for the delay it getting back to you. Its been crazy here the last few days.

The MRW10 would be the best match for your speakers. I could drop to £240 on one of these as a one off special. You would not be disappointed with this sub as it creates a fantastic rumble to add to your setup :)

Let me know what you think.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

...or €299.99 including ROI delivery?

https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-12485-mrw10.aspx?swapstore=1

Way cheaper than the current UK Sterling price..

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 30 vonny232

Sounds good. I'll call tomorrow...

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.