Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The homebrew company 10% off everything

Options
  • 28-11-2014 12:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭

Just got an email from the homebrew company to say they have 10% off everything on their site until midnight tonight. Might be useful to someone!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Beanstalk

just ordered a tonne of stuff off them today, making the move to all-grain! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 32 thelaoislad

did you have to invest in much new stuff ..? I was thnking of moving up from the kits ..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭howamidifferent

Thanks OP. Just saved myself 9 euro!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭oblivious

If your a member of Beoir or NHC you can also add your 5% discount code to bring it up to 15% off today :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Beanstalk

did you have to invest in much new stuff ..? I was thnking of moving up from the kits ..

I got the BIAB set which is a boiler, wort chiller and mashkit of your choice with a bag.

I also ordered a mash tun.

all that was €180.

I then added a tonne of other stuff i probably don't need yet, like tonnes of grains and hops, a countertop capper to name a few.

that, ahem, made me overspend my budget a little!
    But I don't care wooohoooo! just can't wait for all the new aromas in my house! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭Hingo

oblivious wrote: »
    If your a member of Beoir or NHC you can also add your 5% discount code to bring it up to 15% off today :)

Just got mine in, happy enough.

typical shop, went in for a few bottle caps..... Spent €80... Everytime..

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,848 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

I behaved. Needed one sachet of cider yeast and managed to keep the spend under €30.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,339 ✭✭✭The One Doctor

BeerNut wrote: »
    I behaved. Needed one sachet of cider yeast and managed to keep the spend under €30.

That's one expensive sachet of yeast.

Advertisement