If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Denon Ceol Piccolo N9

Options
  • 28-11-2014 2:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭

Hi,

Wondering if you have the Denon Ceol Piccolo N9 in stock and if so what price is it ?

Thanks

f0z

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,283 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

f0zzy wrote: »
    Hi,

Wondering if you have the Denon Ceol Piccolo N9 in stock and if so what price is it ?

Thanks

f0z
    Hi F0zzy.

At the moment we have no stock on the Ceol N9. it has also been removed from our website. 
    I will check up on Monday and revert back ASAP and let you know if we can get our hands on anymore of these.
    I'll also confirm the price on these.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi,

Thanks

f0z
    F0zzy,

apologies for the delay getting back to you - the N9 is the new version and we are expecting it in shortly ( as in very shortly!) - it will be priced at £399.95 / €489.99 ( the euro price includes delivery but excludes speakers)

http://www.denon.co.uk/uk/product/pages/product-detail.aspx?catid=systems&subid=networkmusicsystems&productid=ceoln9

If you were interested in a deal with speakers just drop us a line or a post with your speaker preferences and I'll sharpen pencil and work you out a Boardie deal,

BTW I have a few of the DRAN5 Piccolo's left in stock that I would clear out at £159.95 if you were interested..

Thanks again,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭f0zzy

Hi,

Thanks

f0z
    F0zzy,

apologies for the delay getting back to you - the N9 is the new version and we are expecting it in shortly ( as in very shortly!) - it will be priced at £399.95 / €489.99 ( the euro price includes delivery but excludes speakers)

If you were interested in a deal with speakers just drop us a line or a post with your speaker preferences and I'll sharpen pencil and work you out a Boardie deal,

BTW I have a few of the DRAN5 Piccolo's left in stock that I would clear out at £159.95 if you were interested..

Thanks again,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Hi,

That sounds good. I had been looking at BOSE Acoustimass speakers. Could you recommend a set of speakers for the Picolo ?
    I have a pair of mordaunt shorts from you guys but they are a few years old.

Thanks

f0z

John,

apologies for the delay getting back to you - and hmmmmmm I'm pretty sure that your old Mordaunt-Shorts will perform better than most Bose speakers no matter how elderly they are!

Do you have a rough budget for speakers and any specific preferences ( ie size / colour / finish) and of course most importantly, what type of music do you listen to - if you drop me a line I'll get a sharp pencil and work you out a system price,

Thanks again and keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

John,

apologies for the delay getting back to you - and hmmmmmm I'm pretty sure that your old Mordaunt-Shorts will perform better than most Bose speakers no matter how elderly they are!

Do you have a rough budget for speakers and any specific preferences ( ie size / colour / finish) and of course most importantly, what type of music do you listen to - if you drop me a line I'll get a sharp pencil and work you out a system price,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi John

Probably ~€400 ... but if you could recommend a couple of options that would be great.

In terms of finish - pine or white, relatively small/neat but with good sound.
    Music - varied, anything from rock to smooth jazz. not too much classical

Also I may have a 2nd order for 2nd Piccolo so if you could take that into account when you sharpen the pencil that
    would be good too.

You can PM me the quote if you dont want to post publically.

Thanks

f0z

• Advertisement

John,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi John

Probably ~€400 ... but if you could recommend a couple of options that would be great.

Also I may have a 2nd order for 2nd Piccolo so if you could take that into account when you sharpen the pencil that
    would be good too.

Thanks

f0z
    Hi F0z.

Did anyone get back regarding a price on the speakers?

The N9 is due into stock in our warehouse next week.

Current price on this is £399.95
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/mini-hi-fi/denon/ceol-rcdn9/deno-ceol-n9

John,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi John

would be good too.

Thanks

f0z
    Hi F0z.

Hi

Not yet. So be keen to see that

Thanks

John

John,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi John

would be good too.

Thanks

f0z
    Hi F0z.

Hi

Thanks

John
    Finally getting some time to get back to you ( although doing it now may end up in divorce :( )

If you like the style of the Denon Piccolo and you were interested in it in white then I would look at the New Monitor Audio Radius 90 - these are ultra compact and available in a proper Piano lacquer white but whilst they are small they are actually quite serious speakers - they are not exactly cheap, coming in at £279 but they really are pretty amazing in sound terms given their compact dimensions - if you were to purchase them with the Denon Piccolo DRAN9 the retail is £679.90 - I can do a Boardie deal on the combo including the Radius 90 and some decent speaker cable at £100 off - ie £579 including delivery.

If you wanted a slightly larger speaker that again works really well with the Denon Micros then I'd recommend the Q Acoustics 2010i in Gloss White - these are normally £164 but we can do them in the system at just £499.95

Thanks again and keep us posted if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew  

John,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi John

would be good too.

Thanks

f0z
    Hi F0z.

Hi

Thanks

John
    Finally getting some time to get back to you ( although doing it now may end up in divorce :( )

If you like the style of the Denon Piccolo and you were interested in it in white then I would look at the New Monitor Audio Radius 90 - these are ultra compact and available in a proper Piano lacquer white but whilst they are small they are actually quite serious speakers - they are not exactly cheap, coming in at £279 but they really are pretty amazing in sound terms given their compact dimensions - if you were to purchase them with the Denon Piccolo DRAN9 the retail is £679.90 - I can do a Boardie deal on the combo including the Radius 90 and some decent speaker cable at £100 off - ie £579 including delivery.

If you wanted a slightly larger speaker that again works really well with the Denon Micros then I'd recommend the Q Acoustics 2010i in Gloss White - these are normally £164 but we can do them in the system at just £499.95

Thanks again and keep us posted if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew  
    Great thanks. Will phone you tomorrow to firm up. Who do I ask for ?

Also, if I was to go for 2nd Piccolo (no speakers) could you strike a price ?

Thanks

f0z

Hi John,

Was talking to Dave just there on phone so will take this from here over email.

Thanks
    F0z

• Advertisement

Hi John,

Was talking to Dave just there on phone so will take this from here over email.

Thanks
    F0z
    Hi F0zzy.

Glad Dave is looking after you :D

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.