Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unknown Number

Options
  • 28-11-2014 4:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭

Hi

I just got a missed call from [font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif]076 623 6900. [/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif]According to Google this is the BOI Operations Centre/ [/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif]Is this correct. When I call back i just get a busy tone. [/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif]Thank you[/font]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi KwackerJack, 

Thank you for getting in contact with us here on Boards.ie. 

From time to time Bank of Ireland will indeed make outbound calls to our customers for different reasons. As we don't have account access here we are unable to confirm the exact nature of this call however, if you would like to call BOI Direct on 0818 365 365 / 00353 1404 4000 a representative will be happy to check the history on your account and validate the authenticity of this call. 

We hope this helps and if we can assist you with anything else, please don't hesitate to post again. 

Elaine 

Advertisement