Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing Payment

Options
  • 28-11-2014 4:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 790 ✭✭✭

Hi, My dad on the 9th of August had a bill of €252.43 and paid it in the Post Office. Then over a month ago he was disconnected even though he had paid so then i had to go and pay the money again out of my pocket to get him reconnected.

I have being ringing and emailing since august and the payment still(Which is now owed to me) still isn't found. I went into the GPO in Cork City today with the receipt and they said it has been cashed. I then came home and rang eircom again and they said they haven't received it. I have emailed proof of the receipt three times with no answers twice on November the 3rd and another today.  I can Pm someone here the receipt and account and case number. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Sciprio wrote: »
    Hi, My dad on the 9th of August had a bill of €252.43 and paid it in the Post Office. Then over a month ago he was disconnected even though he had paid so then i had to go and pay the money again out of my pocket to get him reconnected.

I have being ringing and emailing since august and the payment still(Which is now owed to me) still isn't found. I went into the GPO in Cork City today with the receipt and they said it has been cashed. I then came home and rang eircom again and they said they haven't received it. I have emailed proof of the receipt three times with no answers twice on November the 3rd and another today.  I can Pm someone here the receipt and account and case number. Thanks

[font=Times New Roman","serif]Hello Sciprio

I'm very sorry to hear of this. You will need to lodge a missing payment appeal to eircom accounts on free phone 1901 for investigation in to this however if you are experiencing difficulties with them I highly recommend contacting accounts via instant WebChat at eircom.net.

Thanks
    Al[/font]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Sciprio

Sciprio wrote: »

Hello Sciprio

I'm very sorry to hear of this. You will need to lodge a missing payment appeal to eircom accounts on free phone 1901 for investigation in to this however if you are experiencing difficulties with them I highly recommend contacting accounts via instant WebChat at eircom.net.

Thanks
    Al
    I have already been doing that since August and just going around in circles 

Advertisement