Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reincarnation

Options
  • 28-11-2014 6:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭

:)

Very very slow middle aged female. I've been running (jogging:rolleyes:) on and off for the last 6 years.. more off than on over the last 2 with damn little over the last 6 months. I'm a couple of months into a new 4 year venture in life and if I keep going the way I'm currently going in terms of exercise and diet I'll be rolling down a very very slippery health slope.

There won't be any great races or long distances or speed.The odd parkrun is as good as it'll get. I'll keep it simple.. get used to running 5k again and maybe try to get to my former glory of about 27 minutes :D . Then I'll test the water (and knees) to build to 10k. The purpose of this log is to keep me motivated and answerable. I don't expect many readers :pac:!

I started my running reincarnation with a very very slow 2 miles on the treadmill. next run will be on road.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭SamforMayo

Nothing wrong with that, best of luck.

Advertisement