Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MEMORY C - 10/10 for Cusomer Service

Options
  • 28-11-2014 9:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Just thought I would post this as my good experience, as most people post bad experiences.

I am upgrading my daughters laptop for her birthday, and ordered a new hard drive from memory C. (memoryc.ie) I have ordered from them before, and they have always been prompt, on time, with next day delivery, and I have never had need to complain.

I received the drive and assuming all was well, disassembled her laptop, and installed it. Before I popped the bezel back on, I decided to power it up and check the BIOS to see all was ok. I realised memory had shipped me the wrong drive. I had a 500G 3Gbps, instead of a 1TB 6Gbps.

So with birthday looming, I thought I would have to go through the hassle of returning the old drive, waiting for it to be received, and waiting for a new one to be dispatched, and then explaining the whole thing to my daughter. I jumped on the web, and within minutes was talking to "Enda" on MemoryC's instant messenger support.

I could honestly not have asked for a better customer experience. He was really apologetic, and confirmed the serial number of the drive I received, so he could arrange for the warehouse staff to correct the picking location error. Then he immediately arranged for the correct drive to be dispatched, advising I could return the incorrect one via snail mail. I will have the correct drive on Monday, and have my daughters laptop up and running in time for her birthday :)

An hour later I received confirmation from DHL that a replacement had been dispatched. I have to say, its easy to rate a company highly when things go well, but the real measure is how much hassle a customer has when things go wrong.

From my experience when things go wrong, it was totally "frictionless", a completely painless experience. I would highly recommend MemoryC , as they are a 100% Irish Tech company, and have a great selection of pc components/storage & peripherals, and provide a great customer experience.

Just to be clear, I have no connection with Memoryc, - just a customer, who has ordered from them several times, and had a very good experience. I feel its always worth sharing the positives, as people are quick to post the negatives.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Lu Tze

I have only bought off them once or twice, but i have only ever seen them mentioned in a positive light in this forum, credit where its due!

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭IrlMonk

Yes, I have dealt with them on many occasions and their customer service department are excellent.

Advertisement