Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Jumpers

Options
  • 28-11-2014 10:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭

I'm sure this thread is done every year, but might as well have an updated of lists of places to get a good Christmas jumper. Most companies (like my own) have a Christmas jumper day as normal :(

I know Penneys have a decent selection & there's a place on Sth William St too. Any others to add to the mix?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,380 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

ALDI have adult and kids christmas jumpers as a special buy on Thursday 4th December.

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Every shop that sells clothes has them this year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,180 ✭✭✭hfallada

Dunnes have them

• Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭dmcg90

Stevecw wrote: »
    I'm sure this thread is done every year, but might as well have an updated of lists of places to get a good Christmas jumper. Most companies (like my own) have a Christmas jumper day as normal :(

I know Penneys have a decent selection & there's a place on Sth William St too. Any others to add to the mix?

F&F (Tesco Clothing) has a nice range.

Advertisement