Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MotoGP 2015 News & Chat

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

Having met Rossi..i think exaxtly the opposite ...funny that...

I'm a bit confused today :). Did you find Rossi arrogant?

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

h3000 wrote: »
    I'm a bit confused today :). Did you find Rossi arrogant?

Yes...Met him at the British gp a few years back....although i'm sure they all are, thats why Hayden never won another title..he's such a nice guy...and even though everybody i know hated Stoner i found him to be a good laugh off camera...

Yes...Met him at the British gp a few years back....although i'm sure they all are, thats why Hayden never won another title..he's such a nice guy...and even though everybody i know hated Stoner i found him to be a good laugh off camera...

I'm sure they are all arrogant to some degree alright. Tbh I think I'd be somewhat of an arrogant ****e if I won that many world championships.

I've heard that said before about Stoner, he just came across really bad in camera.

I'm sure they are all arrogant to some degree alright. Tbh I think I'd be somewhat of an arrogant ****e if I won that many world championships.

I've heard that said before about Stoner, he just came across really bad in camera.

Stoner has a real Irish sense of humour....i found him sound and his wife..hubba hubba....:)

BTW...if you look up "arrogant" in the dictionary you'll see.....Carl Fogarty........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭pablo128

I'll be setting off on a road trip with the lads in half an hour. Destination Silverstone for the weekend camping. Wish me luck.

Cmon Rossi!:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

pablo128 wrote: »
    I'll be setting off on a road trip with the lads in half an hour. Destination Silverstone for the weekend camping. Wish me luck.

Have a good one man! Hope it stays dry for your camping but a wet race would suit Rossi:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭DaveD

pablo128 wrote: »

Biking it?

I've an early start tomorrow, flying over and renting a car before setting up camp.

Enjoy - weather looks like it might be ok.

C'mon Vale :)

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭Wizard!

I envy you guys... Since I just came to Ireland, I am on a strict budget here, so no MotoGP for me this year...
    Have a great time!

• Site Banned Posts: 1,765 ✭✭✭Pugzilla

Rossi FTW

As much as I'd love Rossi to win this weekend Lorenzo will take the win. Not too sure what will happen with the remaining places, they could go any way.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,237 ✭✭✭funkey_monkey

Rossi is on the backfoot for me. Lorenzo is in the groove and I think Silverstone suites his style well. I'd love Rossi to do it, but he really needs to sort qualifying out. He is losing points too many points on Saturday afternoon. Still, in a battle my money would be on him, but he is not getting close enough. Big improvements needed otherwise Jorge will start to ease away.

Pugzilla wrote: »
    Rossi FTW

Shirley you mean WTF Rossi......when he bins it.....:P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭Infoanon

The Danny Kent to Pramac deal is off with Pramac now chasing Scott Redding ,both parties have confirmed that Scott must make a decison by Sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,988 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Meh. Unless it's a washout tomorrow, Friday times mean nothing.

The Roman Catholic Church is beyond despicable, it laughs at us as we pay for its crimes. It cares not a jot for the lives it has ruined.

A wet race would be a nice shake up.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,988 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Free motogp.com video:

http://www.motogp.com/en/videos/2015/08/27/tribute-to-garriga/182726

Lorenzo, Rossi, Marquez etc. were asked at the press conference for their tributes, at least Rossi was old enough to remember seeing him racing :rolleyes: Jorge and Marc were pretty much going 'wtf is this guy but need to make solemn sounding statement anyway'

Apparently he was decent in 250 for a few years in the 80s, was more or less a waste of a 500 ride for a few years, got busted for firearms and drug smuggling :eek: and it turns out he was coked off his tits for most of his time in MotoGP. But still worthy of a tribute :rolleyes:

http://www.visordown.com/features/bad-boy-no3-juan-garriga/16298-2.html

The Roman Catholic Church is beyond despicable, it laughs at us as we pay for its crimes. It cares not a jot for the lives it has ruined.

Marqez broke the lap record, and could have done less than 2mins.
    We will have an interesting race tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

Wet warmup, could be very interesting for sure, Rossi fastest in warmup on a wettish track.

CJhaughey wrote: »
    Wet warmup, could be very interesting for sure, Rossi fastest in warmup on a wettish track.

According to Accuweather which is normally quite accurate ;) it will be dry for the MotoGP race though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭Infoanon

Scott Redding confirmed at Pramac Ducati for 2016, expect Tito Rabat to move up to MotoGP with Marc VDS in 2016

According to Accuweather which is normally quite accurate ;) it will be dry for the MotoGP race though.

Quite accurate :p
    Wet race!

Wizard! wrote: »
    Wet race!

They should stick the umberella girls on the backs of the bikes.....Warm up lap board said..."watch out for ducks".....:D

It's pissing

Wizard! wrote: »
    Wet race!

I did say normally :P

I'm only just after sitting down now. My heart is pounding.

Woooooooo!!!!

Good race, full of surprises!
    I am not writing about the results, in case some of you have recorded it, to see it later.

Fogged up visor.....fcuk off...:rolleyes:

Full brit podium....didnt see that comin...

Fogged up visor.....fcuk off...:rolleyes:

Full brit podium....didnt see that comin...

Yeah, amazing 1st and 2nd for Crutchlow and Miller

• Advertisement

Yeah, amazing 1st and 2nd for Crutchlow and Miller

SPOILER ALERT.............:P

M3 could be fun................

Advertisement