Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any spare tickets for Keith Barry on the mall tomorrow night?

Options
  • 28-11-2014 11:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭

Hi does anyone have 3 tickets for Keith Barry on the mall tomorrow night?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭deisemum

I know someone who has 2 tickets who might not be able to go tomorrow night. I'll check with her tomorrow and get back to you either way as I know the person wouldn't want to see them go to waste.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭Hoffmans

Mall looks like Gaza , fencing all over the shop so much for public rights of way!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭deisemum

It was very well organised.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭Hoffmans

Mall looks like Gaza , fencing all over the shop so much for public rights of way!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,471 ✭✭✭deadybai

Anyone know where Harrelson will be tonight :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭south

deadybai wrote: »
    Anyone know where Harrelson will be tonight :p

The forum

• Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Chip Whitley

Can't believe Woody Harrelson was really in town. He was spotted in Dublin earlier alright. I know himself and Keith Barry are mates since Keith was a supervisor on the film 'Now You See Me'. I love Woody. I was only just listening to a podcast he was on today!!

I couldn't go to the show this evening but one of the kids went with our friends and she came home and said some actor was there named Woods. for some reason I thought she meant Elijah Wood! Shows what kids these days know! Now I know it was Woody Harrelson I can't believe she didn't recognise him from the Hunger Games!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭south

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭barneystinson

south wrote: »

Woody looks thrilled!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭Max Powers

Hoffmans wrote: »

public right of way.. Staggering! ring up joe duffy for silly complaints

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭Finnbar01

Max Powers wrote: »
    public right of way.. Staggering! ring up joe duffy for silly complaints

Meh!

Advertisement