Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rechargeable Batteries for Nikon Coolpix L3

• 29-11-2014 5:44pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 355 ✭✭

Hey guys,

I need to buy new rechargeable batteries, my current ones seem to be depleted. I was using energizer aa 2500mah but I don't fancy paying 10 euro for them. Granted they lasted 7 years. Anyway what are other brands like? Would cheaper rechargeables last as long?

I'm going to ask a stupid question the charger I have is also energizer would any brand work with it?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,060 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

I'm a big fan of Sanyo Eneloop batteries, but Matt Granger on YouTube has put a range of rechargables through some testing and has found better. The existing charger should work, but I'm guessing it's one of the slower ones that comes free with the batteries?
    I have an 8 battery charger that will charge each one separately, instead of the whole bank of four. With an LED indicator on each one. Was only around £16.

I'll post links when off mobile.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,060 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

Battery test -

The charger I use -

Vapextech Super Smart nimh Charger 8 cell
    Charger has 8 independent charging channels each one automatically stopping charging once the battery in that chanel is charged and ready for use. You can charge any combination of AA & AAA batteries at the same time. The LCD display showing the staus of each battery as it charges.

http://amzn.to/12fGvs5

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 355 ✭✭rosie16

Cheers :) I guess slow would be taking 12 or hours to charge. Video looks good

Advertisement