Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for best deal on Titanfall xbox 360 + Wireless Controller

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

Just wondering, are these the best place & price as maybe going out to Argos tomoro, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭ncur

From a quick browse online, the prices you've listed above look to be about the best from bricks and mortar stores, you might get cheaper online. CeX are a little cheaper but I wouldn't imagine their products would be brand new in box, but there's always a chance they might be.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

ncur wrote: »
    From a quick browse online, the prices you've listed above look to be about the best from bricks and mortar stores, you might get cheaper online. CeX are a little cheaper but I wouldn't imagine their products would be brand new in box, but there's always a chance they might be.

Thanks i forgot about Cex as my sis-in-law told me about them a while ago.

I was in CeX Letterkenny y'day, it was about €55 for game & €45 for controller, better off with new stuff, but got some dvd boxsets there, cheaper than Amazon.

Advertisement