Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One Direction 2015 Tour

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,195 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

Pingi wrote: »
    Outside any of the ticketmaster outlets.

Spoke to Gleesons sports in Limerick and he said they are queing already even though they have gone out to them and told them they are wasting their time,they only have a handful of tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭Crunchy Friends

I tried to get tickets in the presale on Thursday but no luck! I really want to bring my little sister, she has never been to a concert before! I'm downloading the app on my phone now, and will ring at the same time as trying on the webpage.

What I was wondering was how do the ticketmaster agents inside shopping centres work, in terms of queuing? Do people queue outside and then just race to ticketmaster in the Jervis Centre of Stephen's Green for example?

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭polydactyl

I'm downloading the app on my phone now, and will ring at the same time as trying on the webpage.

What I was wondering was how do the ticketmaster agents inside shopping centres work, in terms of queuing? Do people queue outside and then just race to ticketmaster in the Jervis Centre of Stephen's Green for example?

Trying every method is the best idea. Have gotten tickets via phone up to an hour after they "sold out" also queuing is an absolute waste of time unless you are one or two in the queue. They often access the same tickets everyone else is accessing online so after 15 min ie one or two people they are sold out too and there is usually an orderly queue that gets moved to the ticketmaster just before they open....usually

• Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭bennyl10

Spoke to Gleesons sports in Limerick and he said they are queing already even though they have gone out to them and told them they are wasting their time,they only have a handful of tickets.

They have no idea how many tickets they have. Don't believe a word they say!

If they get their system in order they'll have enough.for everyone in the que..

Like the outlets don't have pre printed tickets.. They use a system very similar to the one at home, with the same pool of tickets..

Gleesons has been a shambles since they got ticketmaster

• Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭bennyl10

polydactyl wrote: »
    Trying every method is the best idea. Have gotten tickets via phone up to an hour after they "sold out" also queuing is an absolute waste of time unless you are one or two in the queue. They often access the same tickets everyone else is accessing online so after 15 min ie one or two people they are sold out too and there is usually an orderly queue that gets moved to the ticketmaster just before they open....usually

To add to this, for being events, sometimes agents will walk.the que before they open, take the order and try order all at once, rather than waiting for the person to get to the desk..

Seen it done a few time, could be done for this too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭polydactyl

Our local ticket master agent used to "take the orders" too and it worked fine as they just kept "buying" them till they ran out..... Until he left it in the hands of a junior staff who sold all the best ones to her mates and screwed everyone who queued over.

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭argentum

trying online but impossible to read the words to type in to beat the bots..the new way that they had was fine but its fecked up this morning for some reason

• Registered Users Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Got 4 tickets to the friday show.

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭CrazyChick18

Got 3 tickets for the friday show! Thank god for that :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,577 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

Is this sold out now?
    Unable to find tickets message for both dates.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭CrazyChick18

Is this sold out now?
    Unable to find tickets message for both dates.

i would say it is but keep trying all you can do.

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭PaulD77

Load of boll1x, had 2 laptops, ipad and 2 phones all trying to get them at exactly 9am and no tickets available for either night. Really, where are they all gone then?? Funnily enough there was some VIP tickets at 195 euro each available, VIP without meeting the band that is...

• Registered Users Posts: 21,384 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

18th October added

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭prodsc

Mushy wrote: »
    18th October added

cant find it!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,384 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

prodsc wrote: »
    cant find it!

Saw on FB

• Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

Tried to buy for the Sat for two nieces as a surprise xmas gift...the website let me down twice by linking to a stupid verified by visa window then the site timed out on me as its overloaded as usual. Twice! So close.

Not even a seated ticket for the third date is available.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Redriddick

Feel your pain nothing for any dates!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

I wouldn't mind if there was nothing left when I tried, it was the site that let me down twice at the checkout stage. Ah well, they (the nieces) won't miss what they didn't have.

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭The Premier Man

entropi wrote: »
    I wouldn't mind if there was nothing left when I tried, it was the site that let me down twice at the checkout stage. Ah well, they (the nieces) won't miss what they didn't have.

Are you sure it let you down? You do know you need your verified by visa details to do a transaction on tm?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

Trying the app, the mobile site and the main site since 9, no joy. Got 2 at one point but timed out when entering cc info. The searches just seem to hang, bad gateway messages, nothing available messages etc. App just shows searching but with no indication of whether it's still actually connected or not.

• Advertisement

all dates sold out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

No tickets for my cousins kids , 3 of us trying for her :D

Chances of more dates? High I would think no ???

• Registered Users Posts: 6,050 ✭✭✭OU812

I managed to get two standing for the 18th but unfortunately I've just found out the recipient has to be over 14 for standing & she's only 9.

What's the best way of dealing with this, does anyone think someone with seats will swap or do we have to sell them (disappointment ensues)?

Swap with someone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭Tasden

Dates added-18th and 22nd but not added to their app last time I checked- confirmed sold out on twitter already. Ridiculous

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭OUTDOORLASS

I give up......

Me too.I was in like flynn for 4 seated on the sunday but no avail!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭OUTDOORLASS

I got as far as putting in my very last detail on the c/card and the system kicked me out. A milisecond more would have done me.....

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭Luke92

My 2 sisters and an aunt were first in line at Stephens green ticket master. There since 8 yesterday morning. People started to arrive from about 8.45 onwards through out the day. And a lot of people were getting the maximum 6 tickets!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,050 ✭✭✭OU812

First for sale ad appeared on done deal 7 mins ago. €110 a ticket

Advertisement