Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One Direction 2015 Tour

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭phobia2011

Luke92 wrote: »
    My 2 sisters and an aunt were first in line at Stephens green ticket master. There since 8 yesterday morning. People started to arrive from about 8.45 onwards through out the day. And a lot of people were getting the maximum 6 tickets!

as in, in the Q for 25hrs:eek::eek::eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,577 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

OU812 wrote: »
    I managed to get two standing for the 18th but unfortunately I've just found out the recipient has to be over 14 for standing & she's only 9.

What's the best way of dealing with this, does anyone think someone with seats will swap or do we have to sell them (disappointment ensues)?

Swap them on toutless. Probably a lot of people looking for standing and would snap at the chance to swap.

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭Luke92

phobia2011 wrote: »
    as in, in the Q for 25hrs:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Yeah I know! I can remember them doing it years ago for west life and steps too! Crazy bunch!

• Registered Users Posts: 31 lynnmarie

I have 2 standing tickets for Saturday night, looking to swap for seating for any of the nights?...

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Just wondering if anyone else used the three presale on Thursday? First time I tried it myself and I was in shock at how quick and efficient it was. Literally had my email confirming tickets at 09:03
    There was no fuss, maybe a 30 second loading time when the clock struck 9 but I was highly impressed by it!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭Tasden

deise_girl wrote: »
    Just wondering if anyone else used the three presale on Thursday? First time I tried it myself and I was in shock at how quick and efficient it was. Literally had my email confirming tickets at 09:03
    There was no fuss, maybe a 30 second loading time when the clock struck 9 but I was highly impressed by it!

Tried getting on to site at 8.54- not a bother.
    Tried again at 8.55- site wouldn't load.
    Kept trying and couldn't get on to site til 9.20 and then they were sold out.
    Once you can actually get into the site at right time the process is handy enough though

Tasden wrote: »
    Tried getting on to site at 8.54- not a bother.
    Tried again at 8.55- site wouldn't load.
    Kept trying and couldn't get on to site til 9.20 and then they were sold out.
    Once you can actually get into the site at right time the process is handy enough though

What I do is get through all those stages by like half 8 so that I'm literally on the page I want to be, but just like too early.. If that makes sense.
    Like I had gone through all the steps and was on the tickets page with them saying none available but then I refresh at 9.

Sorry if this is basic knowledge of what everyone does but I've never been only clicking into things a few minutes in advance and tbh I've gotten tickets each year they've come to Ireland

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭Tasden

deise_girl wrote: »
    What I do is get through all those stages by like half 8 so that I'm literally on the page I want to be, but just like too early.. If that makes sense.
    Like I had gone through all the steps and was on the tickets page with them saying none available but then I refresh at 9.

Sorry if this is basic knowledge of what everyone does but I've never been only clicking into things a few minutes in advance and tbh I've gotten tickets each year they've come to Ireland

Yeah that's what I meant, like on the refresh it wouldn't access the site, it'd time out or whatever you call it.

Tasden wrote: »
    Yeah that's what I meant, like on the refresh it wouldn't access the site, it'd time out or whatever you call it.

Oh ok, god I wonder is it really all down to luck then

• Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

Are you sure it let you down? You do know you need your verified by visa details to do a transaction on tm?
    I do, and I did have the details...the screen that comes up asking for them wouldn't show though, just a blank window until timeout.

It was expected they would go fast anyway, sure look at how fast they sold for the Croke Park gigs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭26000 Elephants

Why is everyone saying the concert has sold out? It hasnt. Hundreds of tickets on resellers for €250 - €500 each for tiered seating at the back.

Thats why you couldnt get a ticket at 9.10 this morning. Why sell them for 59.90 when you can get double from the resellers like HotStub.

Crazy stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭egan2020

What do the VIP tickets include?

• Registered Users Posts: 24 ellie055

Was just wondering if anyone knows how people seem to have paper tickets already?

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭Pingi

ellie055 wrote: »
    Was just wondering if anyone knows how people seem to have paper tickets already?

Bought them in person.

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭Luke92

ellie055 wrote: »

You have to be a maximum of 14 years of age! How have people always got tickets before the internet? Ticketmaster isn't just a website!

• Registered Users Posts: 20 johnny19w

Looking to swap 5 standing tickets for the 17th of october 2015 for one direction, bought them for me and my 4 children who age between 4 and 11 years but when i contacted 3arena they will not be able to accommodate me like the o2 were able to for their last concert as the the 3 arena is too small, its their surprise for xmas so would really appreciate if someone can help or i will have to sell them if anyone is interested ,,, many thanks

Limited standing tickets available for Friday 16th on Ticketmaster.ie

Get em while they last..

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭PaulD77

Lies, just checked, none available

PaulD77 wrote: »
    Lies, just checked, none available

Honestly I can still see them, maybe search for a single and dont call me a liar, just trying to help people out.

Ha ha, sorry, didnt mean to offend, was just doing a quick reply. Will check for 1 & 2 now. Thanks for the heads up

• Advertisement

Just tried again for any type of tickets for 4, 3, 2 and 1 and none available at all

Not getting any now, but was able to pull up 1 a few minute ago its still showing a limited availability but cant pull any back so must be gone again. I would have taken 2 if I could but 1 wasn't much good to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 ellie055

Luke92 wrote: »
    You have to be a maximum of 14 years of age! How have people always got tickets before the internet? Ticketmaster isn't just a website!

You mean there wasn't always internet?

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭rookie76

Hi All,

I was lucky to get 6 x tickets for the Sat. 17th gig in the 3 Arena. When booking them I had the seating chart out and was offered tickets Row G10 Seats 209 -214.
    Delighted with this I booked the tickets thinking I was going to be a hero.
    As it turns out the tickets are for the standing area and are no good to me as the kids are too young (over 14s standing only).
    I rang ticketmaster and they explained that they have to allocate a seat number to all tickets to track the numbers for each area.
    Fair enough but the numbers they used also correspond to actual seats in the seated area. You'd think they would pick numbers which are totally different to other sections (ie Row Z Seats 500 -1000).

Anyway, long story short, I have gone from hero to zero and I'm hoping that I can get a swap for seated tickets. I have no problem in paying if there is a difference in price.
    If anyone knows someone who might be interested please let me know.

Thanks and Happy Christmas to all

• Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭bennyl10

rookie76 wrote: »
    Hi All,

I was lucky to get 6 x tickets for the Sat. 17th gig in the 3 Arena. When booking them I had the seating chart out and was offered tickets Row G10 Seats 209 -214.
    Delighted with this I booked the tickets thinking I was going to be a hero.
    As it turns out the tickets are for the standing area and are no good to me as the kids are too young (over 14s standing only).
    I rang ticketmaster and they explained that they have to allocate a seat number to all tickets to track the numbers for each area.
    Fair enough but the numbers they used also correspond to actual seats in the seated area. You'd think they would pick numbers which are totally different to other sections (ie Row Z Seats 500 -1000).

Anyway, long story short, I have gone from hero to zero and I'm hoping that I can get a swap for seated tickets. I have no problem in paying if there is a difference in price.
    If anyone knows someone who might be interested please let me know.

Thanks and Happy Christmas to all

You werent given a block.. Therefore how did this make you think you had seats?.. And no g10 either.. Rows are letter based are they not?..

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭rookie76

See attached seating plan. I'm not familiar with the venue so used this seating plan as guidance.
    There is a section G row 10 with seats 207 - 212

• Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭bennyl10

rookie76 wrote: »
    See attached seating plan. I'm not familiar with the venue so used this seating plan as guidance.
    There is a section G row 10 with seats 207 - 212

The block on Your tickets im sure says GA?

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Ace of Hearts

I have a few standing tickets to spare for the Saturday if anyone's interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,416 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Some dose last night with the Belfast show cancelled due to illness. Feel sorry for the kids and for the parents who spent huge amounts of money. The support band had played there set and it wasn't announced until 9pm that the show was cancelled. Somebody partied too hard Monday night lol

• Advertisement
Advertisement