Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Micro USB port repair?

• 29-11-2014 7:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭

So my usb port on my phone became damaged and wouldn't charge. I have taken it out and was playing on replacing it with the spare micro USB port I have but I can not find it and need my phone asap.

Was wondering would I be able to replace it with a mini USB port (I doubt it but thought I'd ask) or does it strictly have to be a micro USB port replacement. I have had awful times with micro USB ports and was thinking about switching it with a spare mini USB port but I am unsure whether it will work.

Other option is to just order another spare or somehow luckily find the one I already have. Anyone know if I would be able to just use a mini USB port?

Advertisement