Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scary

Options
  • 29-11-2014 8:05pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 778 ✭✭✭

Hi, so I've been banned from the 'gentlemans' club. I don't actually want to appeal my ban as it's a very scary place, they hate women there and it's full of angry men.
    What I want to point out is the unfairness of the mod. He disagreed with my point of view on the thread and then soon after banned me. As I say I'm not too bothered by the banning but the mod failed to ban others who were very abusive to me.
    He even removed a long post of abuse directed at me, in this post a lad called Lemming was calling me all sorts and told me to f off. How did he not get banned? Do other mods delete posts of users instead of banning them? Is this kind of biased modding allowed?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 778 ✭✭✭Don Kedick

Oh and here's just a sample of the other posts that went unpunished: "You're just spouting more of your poison and making pernicious generalisations" " ARE YOU FU*KING SH*TTING US?!!!!!!" "You have repeatedly spouted bile, bullsh*t, and incendiary sh*te whilst claiming to have "proven" points. You've proved nothing other than just how much mysandrist crap that you can write. "White knights" like you infuriate me with the crap you mindlessly pedal whilst being unable to take a look in the mirror"

That was before the half page lenght post that got deleted by the mod.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

If you're not appealing the ban then don't start threads in DRP.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement