Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Olly Murs for 8 year old

Options
  • 29-11-2014 8:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Hi

I was hoping to get Olly Murs tickets for the 3 Arena for Saturday 11th April - from what I can see they only have standing tickets. It's years since I was at the Point - but I was seated on a balcony then. I'd like tickets for my wife and my 8 year old - but standing at the 3 Arena for an 8 year old wouldn't make sense would it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,773 ✭✭✭lertsnim

KBR wrote: »
    Hi

I was hoping to get Olly Murs tickets for the 3 Arena for Saturday 11th April - from what I can see they only have standing tickets. It's years since I was at the Point - but I was seated on a balcony then. I'd like tickets for my wife and my 8 year old - but standing at the 3 Arena for an 8 year old wouldn't make sense would it?

I wouldn't bring a child anywhere near the standing section of a concert.

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭tomboylady

Definitely no to the standing for an 8-year old, I wouldn't even want them to have to walk through the outside of that level.

I just did a quick search and there are tickets available in the tiered seating for the Saturday night, but not the Friday night.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 KBR

thanks tomboylady - for some reason i couldn't see that tiered seating option before you pointed it out. Christmas sorted for the 2 ladies in the house now - just booked them

• Registered Users Posts: 86,609 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I think Olly is doing a 3rd date now for 3 Arena Dublin

Advertisement