Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accident in applewood

Options
  • 29-11-2014 8:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭

There was a bad accident at the roundabout heading into applewood, a teenager was lying on the road with bad head injuries, i stopped with my partner and called an ambulance. I would like to know that he is ok. Thoughts and prayers with him

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

The poor lad. Hope he's okay.

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭Lady_North1

Hope he's ok. What time did accident happen. Passed there this evening, didn't see anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Felexicon

Hope he's ok. Nearly knocked a young girl down there myself on Thursday evening. She was wearing rollerblades and just rolled off the path right on front of me. At least I know the breaks work.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭LeoB

Any update on this accident? My wife saw it and it did not look good. Hopefully the lad makes a good recovery.

Advertisement