Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Another Insurance Question

• 29-11-2014 9:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭

Does anybody know or are there any insurance people out there that will do multi vehicle insurance policies? I know this is a first world problem, but my car renewal is up next week and my question is this- can I insure my car, my motorcycle and a 25 year old future classic car on one policy?

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,792 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

I wish there was, but there isn't.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 797 ✭✭✭cplwhisper

Axa quotes direct on all 3 but individual policies but you have bundle and save rates thus each policy saves u money... The concours classic policy allows upto 4 cars under that single policy.

quote="naulpolan;93244252"]Does anybody know or are there any insurance people out there that will do multi vehicle insurance policies? I know this is a first world problem, but my car renewal is up next week and my question is this- can I insure my car, my motorcycle and a 25 year old future classic car on one policy?[/quote]

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭naulpolan

I will try them and see how I get on but I have always found them to be very expensive. I guess there are no gerat savings to be made. In the UK you can get cover for car and bike on the one policy, it's not like you can be using both at the one time! All the vehicles I have are relatively low value and usage will be very low on 2 of them.

Advertisement