Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sunday 30 Nov

• 29-11-2014 10:08pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭

Royal Bond hurdle, Drinmore chase and hattons grace together with a tasty looking juvenile hurdle that will throw up plenty of future winners. Should be a cracking day ahead.

Any thoughts on the 3 grade 1's?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

The Royal Bond will likely go to Mullins if the betting is an accurate guide. Interesting to see how Allez Colombiers runs but he looks way too short for a horse that has yet to jump a hurdle in public. 4/6 so must be showing up very well at home.

Hattons Grace might have an upset if little king robin gets to dictate up front & manages to hold off the late surge of Zaidpour & Lieutent Colonel.

Tullow Tank won on this card last year & is fav to win again tomorrow. Price a little too skinny for me.

The 3yr old jeuv race sometimes throws up a decent sort (our conor 2yrs ago) and mullins again holds the key with the french import Kalkir (last race has worked out very well with the horse in 3rd winning a Gr1 hdl). But again, the price is just too short for me at 11/10. Experience counts for a bit with young hurdlers. One that looks a little big in price is the filly Love that Feeling. Gets 7lbs from the boys, has already bagged a hurdle race, had a good run on the flat last time out & should be plenty fit for tomorrows race. Going to have a go 14/1 e/w without the fav.

Mullins could run though the card given the firepower being lined up for tomorrows card.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

One of the best day's National Hunt racing of the year, and RTE are nowhere to be seen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

Kalkirk looked quite impressive in the first , jumping was slick (i managed to just about scrape home my ew without the fav).

Allez Colombires p.u. quite sharply - hope he's ok.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,392 ✭✭✭CH3OH

BumperD wrote: »
    Allez Colombires p.u. quite sharply - hope he's ok.

Unfortunately not

FROM SPORTINGLIFE.COM
    From above link
    "Mullins was initially hopeful that the signs for Allez Colombieres were positive, however it was later revealed that the injury had been more serious than first imagined and vets were unable to save the horse from internal injuries."

Advertisement