Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Apple iPhone Model Numbers in Ireland - which do you have?

• 30-11-2014 1:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭

Hi People,

I have a question for everyone regarding model numbers of iPhone 6 and 6 +.

I have an iPhone 5 that i bought unlocked from an apple store in the states a few years ago but I cannot get 4g here in Ireland with any network.

The model number is MD293LL/A and I can't find what bands are supported.

Anyway the question is for anyone with a 6 or 6+ is what model numbers have ye and on what networks (I guess they will all be the same when size colour is excluded???).

Cheers,

M

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,733 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Hi People,

I have a question for everyone regarding model numbers of iPhone 6 and 6 +.

I have an iPhone 5 that i bought unlocked from an apple store in the states a few years ago but I cannot get 4g here in Ireland with any network.

The model number is MD293LL/A and I can't find what bands are supported.

Anyway the question is for anyone with a 6 or 6+ is what model numbers have ye and on what networks (I guess they will all be the same when size colour is excluded???).

Cheers,

M

That's because the U.S. use a different LTE band than us. It's well know that the U.S. iPhones didn't work with our 4G bands.

Advertisement