Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Iphone 4s help

• 30-11-2014 2:11am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 102 ✭✭

Hi, my iphone 4s just randomly stopped vibrating one day, its quite annoying as I usually leave my phone on silent so would depend on the vibrate.
    Not sure if its an issue since upgrading to ios8 or something else, its not water damaged and no visual defects or anything, have tried restoring etc etc, any advice on what to do, can this even be fixed?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 537 ✭✭✭sw33t_r3v3ng3

It could just be a dodgy vibrator motor. Might take 10 mins to replace and a repair shop might charge around €20 for it! Has the problem happened before the update?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 102 ✭✭numbernine

Thanks for the reply! Im nearly sure it was after the update, it wasnt working for a couple of days around the time i updated, then it came back now its just completely gone the past couple of weeks. Any recommendations as to what repair shop to bring it too instead of going through apple, theyd prob take a while again it gets sent away and back?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 537 ✭✭✭sw33t_r3v3ng3

Yeah apple would take a while alright. The only problem with bringing it to a third party is you'll void any existing warranty that you have with apple.
    Where are you based?

Advertisement