Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It's been more than 2 months since this eFiber Nonsense

Options
  • 30-11-2014 2:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭

Week after week we are told, next week we will get an update but this is literally beyond a joke. 
    Hundreds of threads here saying the same thing. Having read those threads, its clear, any remark made about compensation was ignored and filled with false hope that the issues with eFiber will be resolved soon. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

doctorg wrote: »
    Week after week we are told, next week we will get an update but this is literally beyond a joke. 
    Hundreds of threads here saying the same thing. Having read those threads, its clear, any remark made about compensation was ignored and filled with false hope that the issues with eFiber will be resolved soon. 
    Hi doctorg

Works have begun and we have had reports of improvements. I'm hoping to have an official update within the next few days doctorg.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭doctorg

Hi doctorg

Works have begun and we have had reports of improvements. I'm hoping to have an official update within the next few days doctorg.

Thanks
    Al
    Overall the network is still very unstable. Last night at 3am youtube was still having problems. How do you explain that?

Every single response on this forum is one which can be done by a bot...

Hi $username.

if (query == "eFiber"){
           Responce.Text("We are working on a fix, Expect improvements next week");
    }
    else{
          Responce.Text("Can you pm your account number, I'll look into next year. And please call XXX-XXXX for support because you've probably called there already but we don't care");
    }

Thanks
    $eircomAccount

Eircom has probably more than 500k Broadband subscribers. If we take just €30 per month for broadband we generate revenue of €15,000,000 PER MONTH. 

I think its only fair that you provide a reasonable compensation for ALL Eircom eFiber customers for this.

Hi doctorg

Thanks
    Al
    Overall the network is still very unstable. Last night at 3am youtube was still having problems. How do you explain that?

Every single response on this forum is one which can be done by a bot...

Hi $username.

if (query == "eFiber"){
           Responce.Text("We are working on a fix, Expect improvements next week");
    }
    else{
          Responce.Text("Can you pm your account number, I'll look into next year. And please call XXX-XXXX for support because you've probably called there already but we don't care");
    }

Thanks
    $eircomAccount

Eircom has probably more than 500k Broadband subscribers. If we take just €30 per month for broadband we generate revenue of €15,000,000 PER MONTH. 

I think its only fair that you provide a reasonable compensation for ALL Eircom eFiber customers for this.
    Hi doctorg

As soon as I have further updates I will post to this thread.

Al

You guys are saying the connection is 'improving' yet I feel its deteriorating.

You advertise "super-fast eFibre broadband" yet I get speeds so slow.
    I must say your level of responses are quite provocative. I would like a full refund on my broadband service since I've never received the service which I signed up for. 

• Advertisement

It's 1:41am and my speeds are ridiculous.

Buffering at even this time... There isn't even any load on your servers. Kindly refund me my money for the service which you are unable to provide.  

HELLO????

Do you care you respond?????????????????

HELLO????

Do you care you respond?????????????????
    Hello doctorg

Thank you for taking my call today.

As discussed in my call and as advised to you previously by eircoms technical support departments and cancellation units there is no specific resolution we can offer you until works to complete the routing issues are indeed complete. As a result of the severity of the issues you have raised eircom cancellations and technical support have agreed that should you wish to cancel this service you will not be held to the agreed contract however a refund for the service thus far will not be offered as ultimately speeds are sold and advised on the specific condition of 'up to' the advised speeds when signing up.

I understand this is of high importance to you in consideration of your posts on this thread and others and I apologise for the the inconvenience this has caused.

Thank you

Al

Advertisement