Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New hair salon (hot spot)

Options
  • 30-11-2014 1:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

Has anyone any information on the new hair salon? Or where this person came from as in are they any good with Colour / cut etc?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭vinpaul

It looks like another salon is opening in the Meridian Centre. Unit on right hand side next to Floral Design place. I can't understand how Greystones can support so many hairdressing units. At a guess there must be about 8 or nine between Killincarrig, Charlesland and the town centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭cocker5

vinpaul wrote: »
    It looks like another salon is opening in the Meridian Centre. Unit on right hand side next to Floral Design place. I can't understand how Greystones can support so many hairdressing units. At a guess there must be about 8 or nine between Killincarrig, Charlesland and the town centre.

The one Im referring to is Zero One... opening up down near homans - just checking to see if anyone knows the owner ie are they any good etc.

Another one in Meridian... thats just crazy

There may be a number of hair salons and I've personally tried 4 of them and TBH none were any good :confused: colourist was good one time and dreadful the next - so the area needs a decent hair salon for a change with constant good results (especially considering the prices €150+ to get ladies hair done)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

cocker5 wrote: »
    There may be a number of hair salons and I've personally tried 4 of them and TBH none were any good :confused: colourist was good one time and dreadful the next - so the area needs a decent hair salon for a change with constant good results (especially considering the prices €150+ to get ladies hair done)

Yes I have noticed, they find it impossible to colour any sort of grey hair successfully :eek::eek::D

Advertisement