If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Price Beat

Options
  • 30-11-2014 3:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭

Hi Folks,

I sent in some info via email today to David today regarding a price a pice beat query, a quick response would be great as I'm selling my own TV today and I need to move quick, thanks.

Regards,
    Dermot

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,283 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Dermondo wrote: »
    Hi Folks,

I sent in some info via email today to David today regarding a price a pice beat query, a quick response would be great as I'm selling my own TV today and I need to move quick, thanks.

Regards,
    Dermot
    Hi Dermondo.

Will have a reply to you ASAP :D

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭Dermondo

Hi Folks,

Regards,
    Dermot
    Hi Dermondo.

Just to push the boat out big style, best boardie price with freesat recordable box
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/lg/55ea980w/lg-55ea980w

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi Folks,

Regards,
    Dermot
    Hi Dermondo.

Just to push the boat out big style, best boardie price with freesat recordable box
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/lg/55ea980w/lg-55ea980w
    Dermot,

apologies - I missed this post, but I replied to you earlier today directly via mail,

Thanks again and keep me posted if we can assist :D

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Hi,

I sent and requested some updates, but my current status is I will be putting my pending purchase
    on hold for the foreseeable future.

Regards,
    Dermot.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,283 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi,

I sent and requested some updates, but my current status is I will be putting my pending purchase
    on hold for the foreseeable future.

Regards,
    Dermot.
    Hi Dermot.

No problem at all.

If we can help in anyway in future please let us know.

• Advertisement

Well as as a matter of interest can you price me for a Samsung 46h7000 incl. Delivery as I may have to come back to you quicker than expected
    Due to a new buyer coming on board to purchase my current TV as previous buyer retracted their offer.

What's the lead time from payment to delivery and best boardie price and what warranty is included

Thanks in advance.

Dermondo,

Apologies for the delay - we have been a bit snowed under the last week or so - we have the UE46H7000 available from stock so delivery would be next day or max 2 days:

http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-200415-ue46h7000.aspx

Its currently €1179 but we can do a Boardie price at €1099.99 including delivery & our 5 year warranty.

Thanks as ever and do keep us posted if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Dermondo,

Apologies for the delay - we have been a bit snowed under the last week or so - we have the UE46H7000 available from stock so delivery would be next day or max 2 days:

http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-200415-ue46h7000.aspx

Its currently €1179 but we can do a Boardie price at €1099.99 including delivery & our 5 year warranty.

Thanks as ever and do keep us posted if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Yep that sounds the business and I'll probably go for it, just finally are the below offers still applicable

Purchase this product and use the link above to claim 6 months free subscription to Deezer AND 12 months free subscription to MUBI, worth £96. Deezer offer ends 31/10/14, Deezer code valid until 31/12/14. MUBI offer ends 30/06/15, MUBI code valid until 31/10/15.

With FREE Samsung WAM250 multi-room Hub,
    click here for redemption form. 

Dermond - as ever apologies for the delay getting back to you:

Here's whats current on the 46H7000

Samsung Rewards : Up to £150 ( Finishes Xmas Eve)

Deezer & Mubi promos are still current

Free Wam250 By redemption

Thanks again and keep us posted if we can assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.